Total Pageviews

Monday, July 2, 2012

Just Wondering Something


I have a question for you Haman. I have asked it before, but you seem to think you don't need to answer me, or better yet you LIE to me on this. What is it you ask? Its none other than requesting to see the township's emergency management plan. You have yet to give me any type of honest answer on this, let alone an answer at all. How, you ask?? Try denying me the right to it, under a BS clause! We in this town deserve to know whether or not there is a LEGITIMATE plan in place, in case of disaster, but you refuse to show it to anyone!! Now don't go saying that you've given me information, when you know you haven't. The information I have been requesting, is basic and to the point: 1. What plan do you have in place to protect the people of this town during the first 72 hours during/after a disaster occurs?
2. If evacuations become necessary in Bensalem, what shelters do you have available for us, where can we evacuate to, and how do you plan on getting those who have physical disabilities to these locations?


THE RESIDENTS OF THIS TOWN WOULD LOVE AN ANSWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment