Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

Come Out of Hiding!!

As usual the minions have not only been drinking the Joey D punch, but sucking up the "Eu De Little Dictator" fumes. Just so all of you know, each RTK response I have been given, is either a denial on false grounds, stonewalling, or an outright lie, so they mean plenty. Its proof that the township and those running it, are hiding the truth from us, and if people don't wake up and start making their voices heard, we are going to wind up like the town of Harrisburg............. BROKE!!
If ANY of you want to debate me that's fine. JUST REVEAL WHO YOU ARE. As I said before I am not a dummy, and not about to walk into any type of ambush. As for the very people you say don't show "because I'm crazy", we still talk on a regular basis, and LOTS more have been talking to me. You want to say the FACTUAL evidence I posted on my blogs: (Right to Know Response Letters, written proof that Harran lied about those 18 safety issues, a FRAUDULENTLY filled out SAFER Grant, the township's budget, and much more.) are NOTHING?? Open your eyes and look!! Everything I posted is photographed, so it is factual. As I have said before, come out of hiding, and 

PROVE ME WRONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment