Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2016

CHAOS REIGNS!!

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/…/article_a47e8a96-1…
I heard about this yesterday, and read this online, but when I was informed that one of the injured fire fighters is also a PAID FF for Bensalem, that made my blood boil! Now before the trolls get on here and say their ignorant nonsense let me state that I feel VERY bad for this injured fire fighter, make that for BOTH injured fire fighters, and I pray that they get better soon. I am also equally concerned for this family, as they are in dire straits, and have NO home owners insurance. While I am glad that the Red Cross is helping, what about the long term effects of this?? My biggest issue with this is the fact that one of these men is both working and volunteering as a fire fighter, for the SAME municipality, thus committing a violation of the Fair Labor Standards Act (See CFR 29 553.100-106 IN PARTICULAR SECTION 103), of which there are NO exceptions! The township of course bears the main portion of this blame, as they’ve been doing this since the formation of 222! I and many others are wondering if proper procedure was followed at all in this. Most of all, I am wondering what will happen to not only this man, but the volunteer who is currently in the hospital.
HOW ABOUT SOME HONEST ANSWERS LOBO???

1 comment:

  1. Wendy nobody cares about your delusional thoughts because as usually is the case it's something you know nothing about .
    You're just NADA !!!
    All we care about is that FF Nick Weaver is alive & getting better each day thanks to those truly caring individuals who have been praying & sending thoughts

    ReplyDelete