Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

MORE TROLLS SWALLOWING THE LIES OF THE TOWNSHIP

Well, well, well!! if it isn't another troll, who blindly follows and swallows EVERYTHING that His Majesty and Sherriff Lobo thells them. Apparently, Lobo and his minions can't handle the truth, becaus they send trolls like 'Melinda' to intimidate me, by falsely accusing me of 'delusional thoughts'


Wendy nobody cares about your delusional thoughts because as usually is the case it's something you know nothing about .
You're just NADA !!!
All we care about is that FF Nick Weaver is alive & getting better each day thanks to those truly caring individuals who have been praying & sending thoughts


Excuse me 'Melinda', but what part about Bensalem Township blatantly VIOLATING federal law is delusional?? If you need ANY proof, check out the Fair Labor Standards Act (See CFR 29 553.100-106 IN PARTICULAR SECTION 103) for yourself. If you'd like, let's meet, and I'll show you this section of the FLSA, and you can show me 'proof' that Bensalem Township in following this. BTW...Contrary to the lies Lobo and others are feeding you, I too care about this fire fighter, and am praying for his recovery. However, I will NOT be silent about wrongdoing, no matter who it is.
TRY AGAIN!!

1 comment:

  1. the fact that I even mentioned you & FF Weaver in the same comment , makes me want to spit . He is so much more a decent human being than you will ever be .
    With that said ,Lol you calling me a troll is calling the kettle black . You sit on your fat backside all day at a computer hoping that somebody will notice you . & thinks that everybody who doesn't agree with you is a troll sent by those you despise . Hate to tell ya but I'm nobody's minion. FACT !
    While your at it , Can you please tell me which Christian virtue name calling is since you always calling people names yet constantly define yourself as a Christian ? Or is that part of your delusional makeup ?
    Most in this township have not a clue about you , praise the Lord , & those that do find you a bit entertaining at times but mostly think of you as a delusional unstable wacko who must have a lot of deep rooted childhood issues .

    If you think your anything more than that ,HERE'S YOUR SIGN ... Your NADA !!!

    ReplyDelete