Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2016

MORE FROM 'INFORMED'

OMHW!! Check out the latest from 'Informed'. Guess the talking points Topley and Lobo gave him aren't working, and now he's doing juvenile name calling.


Troll? Sorry to disappoint but I'm a person who doesn't like internet bullies and keyboard tough guys. It seems that you are just an angry person who likes to pick at anyone who doesn't walk your way. I guess I should look through your earlier posts to see who Joey D is? I'll question anyone who doesn't state facts and spews ignorant rhetoric.


Internet bully?? PLEASE!! Amazing how they resort to this type of behavior, when given actual facts. Answer this for me please: How about the fact the Bensalem EMS does not cover the whole township.  Tri-Hampton Rescue Squad covers the western most portion.  And Bensalem EMS refuses to release some of the funds to them for the coverage!

I have an interesting proposition, why don't you meet with me and let's compare our research

No comments:

Post a Comment