Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2016

JUST ONE QUESTION:

WHY IN THE WORLD ARE THESE SLEEZY NO-TELL MOTELS STILL HERE??

Now before the trolls start coming out and making false accusations that I am calloused bout the death of a human being, let me make a few things clear. First of all, I am deeply sorrowful over this woman's death, and I feel very bad for her family. My issue wth this matter, is the existence of these sleezy places where women sell themselves, (Because they think this is all they're good for!), and His Majesty and the BTPD do NOTHING about it!! Secondly, I care about the women who are being coerced, deceived, and/or forced into this practice, and if ANY are reading this, please know tha God truly loves you that He died for you, and wants to set you free from the grip of this sin, and any other sinful addiction you are being enslaved by!! Trust Him as your Savior TODAY, and get the help you need and deserve to become free of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment