Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2016

THANKS FOR THE HONESTY

Earlier today, I had the unexpected pleasure of a personal phone call, from state representative, Frank Farry, in regards to my concerns over the bill being brought before the state house, to authorize paramedics to do DUI blood draws. Not only did he listen to my concerns, but unlike others, he explained the bill in an HONEST and TRUTHFUL fashion. Something you don’t see out of many politicians or government officials anymore, for which I am very thankful.
During our 10 minute phone call, he completely and HONESTLY explained the bill and the true intent of it, which is to do two things: assist those in the hospitals in doing DUI blood draws, with proper training and authorization, but above all, making certain that EVERY legal aspect that needs to be considered in this (chain of evidence, public safety, etc.) is followed, so that no one pulls ANY deceptive actions (You know what I’m talking about Lobo!), so that this is done in an honorable and LEGAL fashion. He also listened to me, as I informed him of the illegal and unscrupulous actions of Sherriff Lobo and his Bensalem EMS Squad, as they did DUI blood draws, without ANY authorization, and under deceptive means (Wearing lab coats disguised as lab techs!), which he not only agreed was a no-no, but also told me that they got in trouble with the board of health!! Guess you don’t want to lose your paramedics to license in this area do you, Lobo! He also agreed with me that the past DUI blood draws that were done by the paramedics, can potentially be challenged in court, so I guess that your statement Lobo of, “The issue concerning the blood draws that have already been done poses no threat to losing these cases in court you the issue was a technical issue not a legal issue.” is rendered useless. In short, I have a feeling that these blood draws you did WILL be challenged, and could very well get thrown out because of your deceptive practices.
I just want to say thank you to Rep. Farry, for not only the courtesy of the personal phone call, but for the honesty you gave me. Unlike others, you took the time to respond in a genuine and honest fashion, but you respected my valid concerns and objections on this matter.
Again, Thank You Mr. Farry

No comments:

Post a Comment