Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2016

JUST AS I FIGURED

As usual 'Informed' proved me right with the following statement:
Sorry. Some of us work for a living instead of glued to a keyboard. The last thing I want to do is sit with a delusional know it all. You have your "views" and so do I. Way to set women back 30yrs with your mindless rants. You give the rest of us a bad name. Good luck with your crusade!

As one can clearly see, not only did they NOT have an answer to the questions I posed, but they also confirmed something I suspected all along. That like the rest of the trolls 'InformedCitizen97' is nothing more than a pathetic COWARD, who can't handle the truth. Just so you know, 'Informed',  I prefer to pattern myself after God's Word, so, I haven't set women back anywhere, but people like Sherriff Lobo and his ilk sure have!! I am in NO WAY  'glued to the keyboard' but have a life, so just because I don't broadcast it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So, in short.....
TRY AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment