Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2016

GENUINE HELP OR MONEY MAKING SCHEME

 I always knew that His Majesty and Lobo were desperate to make an illegal activity legal, but this is absolutely insane! Imagine my ‘surprise’ to see that both Gene DiGirolamo and Frank Farry actually supporting allowing UNQUALIFIED and UNTRAINED paramedics to do DUI blood draws! If you don’t believe me, check out the link below to his latest newsletter and see for yourself.
http://www.genedigirolamo.com/NewsItem.aspx?NewsID=263628
...
For those of you who think I am slighting first responders, know that this is NOT the case, and for the trolls who want to cause problems, save it! My concern is legitimate, and there are others who feel the same way I do. I was very much concerned on this, so I submitted an email to Gene, in hopes of letting him know just how concerned I and many others are about this issue. I bet he would really love to learn how Sherriff Lobo and his EMS lackey Topley had paramedics doing these blood draws, when they had NO authority to do so. AS a result, there is now who knows how many DUI cases in Bensalem, from last year, that are NOT valid because of this, and need to be dismissed in court! The ONLY reason this is being done, is a very original scheme to make extra $$$ for a township that is being irresponsible with its budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment