Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Publicity Stunt By Haman and Nabal

http://bensalem.patch.com/articles/dodgeball-event-yields-toys-for-bensalem-kids

While this may seem like a worthy deed, all this is to me, as well as others, is another publicity stunt, in attempt to make the Bensalem Police look like the angels they are NOT. Its also an attempt to hide the REAL issues going on within the town. You know: the budget, and how the mayor and the Police are overspending OUR money!!! As I said before this is nothing more than boasting, as well as using genuinely needy people, to promote one's own selfish gains. Trust me, Haman, people are seeing through this, and ITS NOT WORKING!! You claim that you are doing this for the community, when in reality you are only doing it for yourself, and exploiting the unfortunate!! Haman and Nabal: I am issuing a friendly challenge to you and the town, to willingly donate some of those toys to a charity I choose. What charity, you ask?? Project Angel Tree, which is a part of Prison Fellowship. If interested, contact me at jael4yeshua@aim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment