Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Morning Haman!!

Its amazing to me Haman and Nabal that you both are too scared to debate me on what I put on here. Unlike you, I have stuck to the facts, yet you send your flunkies to make BASELESS attacks against me, with NO truthful facts to back anything up they say. I especially loved the "intelligent" comments 'thumbs up' and others have made about where I am getting my info from, and my YouTube Videos. Let me clue you all in on something: Using hand gestures, and animated facial expressions, including my eyes, DO NOT INDICATE LYING. That is how I communicate when I verbalize. Don't like it??? Too bad. As for where I get my information, keep playing your false guessing games, and see how ridiculous you all will look when exposed. So what if I still post on MySpace, people still read there. You have NO courage to respond to me on there and HONESTLY debate me, because you know the information I post is factual and truthful, otherwise you would actually debate me in a civilized manner. 'Observer', I really "Loved" the links you gave concerning John Jordan, and Fred James, Jr.. They were useless, since the NAACP themselves stated in the newspaper, that Jordan is no longer with them! Also, your info on Fred James, Jr. Is faulty, since the address listed with the person is in Philly! Like I said before, come up with something substantial, and do it in a civilized fashion.

As for you Haman and Nabal, I know a great deal about you both. More than I care to know, and can come out with it on here at ANY time. I know how you (Haman) filled out that SAFER grant fraudulently, and I have proof. we all now know how you LIED so you could get Union Fire Co. Suspended, and how it backfired. I know about the "wife swapping" that goes on within the upper echelon of the police department, and the EMS. I also know how this is dishonoring to the marriage covenant, as well as one's spouse. I know details, but I won't say it because it would involve bringing family members into it, which (unlike you two) I will not do. There is a great deal more that I know, but the one who knows ALL of it, is God almighty, and very soon, you WILL answer to Him for it. Quit getting your flunkies to violate the law, and invade my (and others) privacy, via hacking into our Facebook pages. IF you have any disagreement with me, DEBATE ME PUBLICLY ON HERE!! Otherwise.....

QUIT THIS COWARDICE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment