Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

GOTCHA HAMAN!!

Seems as if certain individuals are not getting the message when it comes to the dangers of tampering with my civil rights, as well as the civil rights of others. I recently was made aware of someone who had hacked into a friend of mine's PERSONAL Facebook page, and tried to fabricate an accusation that I was threatening "Haman". Then if that was not enough, I discovered that "Nabal" himself was going on my PERSONAL YouTube page under his son's name, to cyber-stalk me! I spent a good portion of my day blocking even more people from BOTH pages, and will continue to do so elsewhere. Nabal, its bad enough, that you disrespected your own daughter not too long ago (You KNOW what I am talking about!), but to use your children's personal sites (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to continue your outrageous activity, really takes the cake!! You both must think I'm some dumb female, who can be easily manipulated into anything, but I have news for you, IT WON'T WORK. Consider this having been served notice, that I am on to you BOTH, and ANY further attempts at this, will all be reported in my next complaint to the D.O.J., and the PA Attorney General's office

No comments:

Post a Comment