Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How Desperate is This Person??

Check out this act of desperation:

ararref

From our girl wendy:
Just got done watching the Council Meeting and boy are there A LOT of LIES being told!! Haman, you have the nerve to say that crime is down?? GET A CLUE!! Wait until I get my notes completed for this, and tomorrow you will get the ENTIRE scoop!
Wendy I was watched the council meeting myself and I was looking forward to you asking your stupid questions. For a person that wants everyone to come out, where were you? what's the matter didn't PF have time to write your script. What lies are you talking about? Come on wendy get writing your fans are waiting. PS the only thing you ever "scooped" is ICE CREAM. PSS your going to be in for a real suprise, keep a look out for it in the patch and phillyburbs. may peace be with you sinner

Just a Few Things "ararref" (Ferrara spelled backwards):
1. Learn to spell!!
2. Your personal attacks are getting rather dull, and NO ONE writes my script. I get everything from factual sources, and IF "PF" happens to help in confirming them, SO WHAT??
3. I believe you already know what Lies. I have mentioned them so many times, it would make heads spin. Read my previous post below and see.
4. As for your "surprise", I KNOW who you are, and that YOU are the one in for a real surprise, especially with the FBI, even as we speak.
As of this moment ararref, I am done with you, and am no longer bothering to respond to your ridiculous statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment