Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

MORE PUBLICITY STUNTS BY HAMAN!!

http://bensalem.patch.com/events/public-safety-department-toy-drive
Let me me make something VERY clear before I go any further. I am not in ANY way against helping the needy, but I strongly support it. My issue with this, is that this is being made into a HUGE publicity stunt, to make the Bensalem Police look good, when they are not. What they re doing, is putting on a major production, of how they supposedly care for and help the needy, when its the total opposite. This event, is another example of how they are trying to make themselves look good, after having committed some rather heinous things this past year.
If you truly want to make a difference, go to Prison Ministries, and visit their special outreach for children of prisoners, called Angel Tree at http://www.angeltree.org/..angeltreehome. Get together with your friends, your church, or even just yourself, and make a child of an inmate's life better, so that both inmate parent, and their child know that someone TRULY cares about them.
DON'T FALL FOR THIS PHONY SHOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment