Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let Me Make Something Very Clear to the Naysayers:

Contrary to what you believe in your diluted minds, I have a life, and I strive to do something positive every day. I take part in other charities that help the needy, despite my economic situation (Which I do not make public.), but I am not like the Pharisee who broadcasts everything I do, so I can be noticed. I also know that this event is a P.B.A. sponsored event, and that Harran has NEVER participated in one yet! I also know that this used to be a football game between the police and Nottingham, but it was stopped for "getting out of hand" (This did not come from who you think it came from.) I have said before that I would be more than happy to help. My main issue with this is the fact that this is barbaric, nothing more than a publicity stunt, and as others have said, Its lame! IF you are serious about what you said, and you are GENUINELY attempting to help those who are needy, then contact me at jael4yeshua@aim.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment