Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Come Out Of Hiding!!

Evidently, one of the naysayers (Arreref) now thinks they are Sigmund Freud, because they are now spouting in a public forum, that I am suffering from "Daddy Issues", and as a result, I hate men. All I can say is HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
GET A CLUE!!! Sounds to me, like you are wanna be psychiatrist, who couldn't cut it, so you ply your "skills" (I use the word loosely.), on me, in an attempt to get me to "Break down and see the error of my ways." Well, it's not only an incorrect diagnosis, it is also slander, and it WON'T work!!
You have tried in vain, under the direction of your master Haman to harass, and intimidate me, but it failed miserably, so now you resort to slander. What a pity! It really amazes me, how you FAIL to debate me honorably, and REFUSE to counter any of my facts, but make useless insults about my physical appearance, and its because you KNOW I am telling the truth!! You also claim that you want to debate me in a council meeting, but that never happens. NOT because I'm "afraid", but because you, Haman, the mayor and the council are. How about quit hiding behind fake names, reveal who you are, and debate me on here!
THAT IS IF YOU'RE NOT AFRAID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment