Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Please Explain Something to Me Haman!!

Why is it that when I file a Right to Know request for VALID information, you either stonewall me, deny me, or charge me $7.25 for information that's completely useless, thus NOT answering my question to begin with? How come the people of this town are not getting HONEST answers concerning the criminal activity of TWO paid fire fighters, while you IMMEDIATELY go on TV and the newspapers and blatantly slander an honorable fire company like Union Fire Company?
When are you going to admit that you FALSELY accused two honorable fire fighters of Workman's Comp Fraud, to intimidate/harass Union's chief? How can you sleep at night, knowing that you have defamed and insulted an entire African American community with a statement such as "I know its a part of your people's culture to come out and see what the police are doing." ? Why do send your sycophants to insult me online, when they have NO FACTS, and NO VALID MEANS of debating me??
Above all.......................
How Can You Even THINK You'll Get Away With It??

No comments:

Post a Comment