Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good Morning!!

Hi Haman!! Just wanted to say "thanks" for the conversation we had last night, and also to let you know that neither you nor Henry VIII are succeeding in intimidating me, and I won't stop telling the truth. Contrary to what you said on the phone, the ONLY thing that is happening with people is that they are SCARED!! In particular, the Lord through little me, is scaring the mayor, as well as you, so you send you minions to places like the Patch, and the BCCT, to try to intimidate me, but it won't work! Why don't you just debate me in a respectful and HONEST fashion for once guys?? Oh I know why. YOU'RE TOO SCARED!! I also wish to state categorically, that contrary to the lies you have been spreading about me, that I in NO WAY hate first responders. I just want it to be known that individuals like you who think you are above the law, aren't getting away with the sinful things you and others in the township's government have been doing.
 
God's Truth Will Not Be Silenced!!

No comments:

Post a Comment