Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Joey D Scholarship Fund

While reading the latest Bensalem Propaganda Newsletter, I noticed something rather interesting that I believe EVERY tax paying citizen in this town should know about. Apparently, our little Henry VIII has decided to start a scholarship fund named after none other than HIM!! How arrogant can one be!! What also is outrageous, is that this has been going on for quite some time, and has been totaled at over $100,000, since it was started 11 years ago.
Now before ANY naysayers start in, I have NO PROBLEM with issuing scholarships to worthy young people who are trying to make a difference in the world. The issue I have with this, is Where is the money coming from?? If it is coming from a legitimate and honorable source, then great! However, if the tax dollars of the citizens of this town are being used for this, then this is unacceptable, and it needs to STOP! What I and many others in this town would like to know is..................

WHERE IS THE $$$$ COMING FROM YOUR MAJESTY???

2 comments:

  1. the scholarship fund gets their money from donations. Average citizens donate to various scholarship funds to help school children. No dirt to dig up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete:
    I first off want to welcome you here. You are only the second person brave enough to respond, and I appreciate this. I have the right to question this, because as I said IF its from a legit source, then great, but if not, then there is a problem. I want to know where the $$ is coming from. So, I am asking a legitimate question, just as I have before and will continue to do so. I have the right to ask these questions, because I am a citizen of this town, and want to see proof of its source.

    ReplyDelete