Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This Just In!!!

I just received this piece of information this morning, as a response to a Right to Know Request I made to the BTPD, and Haman himself. You see, I was curious as to how many police officers within this town made $100k or more last year. The answer I got really shocked me, and I had to share this with you straight from the letter itself.




Now that you read it, and have picked yourselves up off of the floor, let's get down to what this really means. As you can see, the number given was 63!! Yeah that's right!! You're not seeing things, its 63!!!!!That is over half the force!! 63 Bensalem Township Polices Officers made $100k or more last year. That comes to a total of $6,300,000!!! It really makes one wonder why we have deficits every year:
DOESN'T IT???

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing you can do about that. It's the fault of the Unions. Anyway, I don't care that cops make over 100k a year. They should. We should be asking the same question of the teachers who only work 9 months out of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is plenty that can be done about it, especially when you have a mayor of a town that spends like there is no tomorrow, and a Public Safety Director, who does the same. It's a problem, Pete, when the call volume in the township has not changed in OVER 30 years!

    ReplyDelete