Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Word of Advice to the Naysayers

Evidently, some of you have swallowed the Joey D Kool-Aid so much, its affected your brains. I noticed this especially as I was in the Memorial Day Parade, purposely ignoring the foolish woman, who apparently has NO filter on her mouth. You know who you are! You're the one that was incessantly chanting my name and "222", as if to FALSELY accuse me of hating the paid fire fighters. I have news for you, IT WON'T WORK!! You see, contrary to all the false and misleading statements made by Haman, Nabal, and Henry VIII, I hate neither the paid fire fighters, nor the Bensalem Police. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.
My issue with them, is their corrupt, despotic leader, Fred Harran, his side kick/criminal accomplice Pat Ponticelli, as well as his other minions/accomplices, Tom Topley, Robert Sponheimer, and ANY high ranking volunteer fire official, who uses their authority or position for EVIL. I especially despise someone who commits a crime, (assaulting another fire fighter, sexual harassment, and falsifying time cards, to cover seeing one's 'girlfriend', etc.) then uses their influence with Haman, to get away with it!! I also take issue with high ranking individuals within a police department, who behave inappropriately off the job, and with their spouses!!
My other issue, is the establishment of a paid fire department that was neither funded, nor established properly, and NEVER WAS TO BEGIN WITH!! What do I mean by this, you ask?? well, if you examine the SAFER Grant closely, as many of us have, you'll discover the following:
1. Haman SAT ON THE GRANT FOR OVER A YEAR, before starting 222.
2. Because of failure to use the grant in its first year, money was TAKEN from the six volunteer fire departments, to cover the cost of this new entity.
3. The grant was filled out FRAUDULENTLY.
A. Says that this was to start/ fund a/an existing combination paid and volunteer fire department, which is NOT true.
B. MADE UP Fire Call numbers from 2005 to 2008!!
You will also see, that 222 was formed IN VIOLATION of township municipal code #6 (There IS NO code #7!), and it currently is not being used for what the SAFER Grant intended it to be used for.
I also have obtained what I believe to be evidence, that this town has no VALID, ORIGINAL emergency management program. I know because when I asked for it, as well as others have, I get denied, and when I am given information, its INCOMPLETE! Speaking of information Haman, paying $7.25 for information I DID NOT ASK FOR, isn't granting my request. What I really wanted to know, was
what each person's qualifications were to be a firefighter/inspector, and to name each one per person. I also wanted to know what EACH PERSON received, as far as education to attain their position, what testing/certification they received, and whether or not they successfully passed their schooling courses to obtain their positions. I guess that would mean telling the truth, which you evidently don't want to do, Haman. Afraid of something coming out, Haman???
As for the supposed statements, that individuals like arref, thumbsup and anyone else who has "offered" to debate me, I have news for you: I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT!
You claim on the Patch, that you want to debate me in an environment, such as a council meeting, but when I have asked for a word for word quote from previous posts on this, there is none!! I have offered you the opportunity, to debate met either or my blogs, or in an upcoming council meeting, but the next meeting conveniently gets cancelled. How do you explain away that?? Get this message through your thick skulls......... I am here to get the truth out, and I have proof/evidence to back up everything I have said one here. You want to see it/challenge me then do so either on here or in an upcoming council meeting, and do so in a RESPECTFUL manner. Bring your facts and use them!! As a famous WWE wrestler would say..............

JUST BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment