Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Deepest Condolences

o the Firefighter who lost his wife:
I just wanted to take this time to send my deepest condolences over the loss of your wife. I could never hope to know or even imagine the pain and sorrow you are going through during this time, as I am still blessed to have my spouse of over 12 years. However, I know that if I did lose him, I would be crushed. I hope that you don't mind, but I wanted to share this passage of Scripture with you that have helped comfort me when I have experienced the loss of someone I care about, and hope and pray it helps you.
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified
Isaiah 61:3

Please just know that there are people who care, and I am one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment