Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Haman's Lying and Stonewalling Exposed

Not too long ago, I requested through Right to Know, information about the township's precious paid fire department. In particular, I wanted to know what each person's qualifications were to be a firefighter/inspector, and to name each one per person. I also wanted to know what EACH PERSON received, as far as education to attain their position, what testing/certification they received, and whether or not they successfully passed their schooling courses to obtain their positions. What I got, was without a doubt, the most blatant example of stonewalling, and refusal to give any type of honest answer. Here is what I am Referring to Below:












 I PAID $7.25 FOR THIS??? This is NOT what I asked for, Haman, and you know it!! Who are you trying to fool??? Someone is really out of their mind, if they think I'm accepting ANY of this as an answer!!


GET A CLUE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment