Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Desperate Deception

Evidently arraraf, is now posting outright LIES about me on The Patch, saying I have been banned from there, when he knows this is not true. I just choose not to respond to immature, unintelligent individuals, who are unable to debate me with facts, but use stupid insults. In short, you know I am right, and that what I print is the truth, you just can't handle being proven wrong!!
Sounds to Me Like You've Been Exposed the the Scent of.......
"Little Dictator" and had too much Joey D Punch.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, it is time for you to either grow up or seek the psychiatric help that you so desperately need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's wrong whoever you are?? Afraid to reveal yourself and debate me HONESTLY???

      Delete