Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Moving On!


I was on the phone with co-chair Joyce Hadley earlier today, who made some disturbingly false and slanderous accusations against me. Apparently, someone took something I said off of The PA Young Democrats Facebook group Page, twisted it, and has accused me of "slamming the President of the US" This is EXACTLY what I said, and will be happy to explain:
"Please!" Israel (I am referring to the nation of Israel) can't stand Obama for the rude way he treated their Prime Minister, and for his Pro-Palestinian stance, when it comes to Israel's own land. Real godly Jewish people everywhere would vote against Obama in a heartbeat!"
I further stated to Brad Kirsch, that what I was saying, was based on fact, and will get necessary news articles to prove it. (I was referring to Obama's rudeness to Netnyahau(sp), his statements of dividing Israel's land, etc.) I also stated that the 70% he referred to as not thinking the Israeli PM as popular, are what is called "secular Jews", who have rejected the Torah (the Old Testament), so they don't make the same decisions that God Fearing Jews who follow the Torah would.
To my real friends in the BDO, (Joe Cummons, Harris Martin, etc.) this is nothing on any of you, but I am sick and tired of people within an organization that I thought were my friends, disrespect my faith, and my 1st amendment rights. I am also deeply offended and upset, over individuals who take my FB posts out of context to support their hatred of me. When I joined the BDO, I was led to believe that I could be a democrat, and still hold on to my faith and my conservative values, after all, this was what the late Bob Casey, Sr. did as governor, but I guess I was wrong. My comments were in no way offensive and you, as well as the COWARD who took my words out of context, knows this. I can say what I said concerning MY PEOPLE, because it is true, and I have that right. Trust me Joe, I LOVE Israel more than anything, and my prayer is for her to one day be at peace in her own land. However, that will only happen when Christ comes back. Until that day arrives, I will defend Israel's right to not only exist, but to defend itself from ANYONE who would harm and/or offend her. I will also point out in Biblical fashion, what Israel needs to do, to prevent further judgement against her, and to restore its fellowship with God almighty. I also have a right to criticize even the president of the US, NO MATTER WHAT PARTY HE IS, and want that respected. I will not have others silencing my voice, or my faith, because it will "offend the BDO". If my faith and conservative values will not be respected, then I no longer wish to be a part of the Bensalem Democratic Organization. Consider this my resignation from the Bensalem Democratic Organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment