Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2012

HYPOCRISY IN ACTION!!

HERE IS PROOF OF THE B.D.O.'S HYPOCRISY, AS WELL AS THE HYPOCRISY OF ALL DEMOCRATS!! WHAT YOU ARE READING IS A CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE CURRENT CHAIR AND MYSELF, WHICH ONE CAN CLEARLY SEE, NOT ONLY HYPOCRISY, BUT ALSO A CLEAR DISCRIMINATORY TOWARDS ANY BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIAN.


Wendy,
I've had to sleep on this and review the bylaws and review your comments posted on Brad's face book page. I don't believe you meant to be offensive, but the comments have offended many including several who rarely are offended by anything.

The comments about the ethnic group could have been left out and probably would have made this a less serious issue, but still an issue be that it may.

You are correct we all have the right to free speech, but participation in an organization or group requires us all to sometimes reserved and keep it to ourselves not always but most of the time.

As democrats we can certainly disagree with our party or leaders if something is being done that personally doesn't mix with our individual philosophical beliefs, but we never want to publicly denounce them on an open social media site where I know our R counterparts are looking for anything to nail us on.

We always want to have a sense of solidarity and unity publicly even when internally we may disagree.

I reviewed our bylaws and spoke to Joyce prior to her calling you, your comments as written on face book due come across as anti-democratic and we have bylaws that prohibit such comments/behavior publicly.

I know you have a great deal of passion for many local issues and I certainly applaud that, but I have a party to build and these types of issues whether by you or anyone else causes a major distraction then prompting me as head of this organization to respond and go into damage control mode.

I can't stop the executive board from holding an expulsion hearing on your membership in our party and removal as a committee person if they so choose.

Joe

MY RESPONSE:
Joe:
I more than understand where you are coming from, but I disagree entirely. As I said before, when I joined the BDO, I was led to believe that I could be a democrat, and still hold on to my faith and my conservative values, after this was what the late Bob Casey, Sr. did as governor, but I guess I was wrong. My comments were in no way offensive and you, as well as the COWARD who took my words out of context, knows this. I can say what I said concerning MY PEOPLE, because it is true, and I have that right. Trust me Joe, I LOVE Israel more than anything, and my prayer is for her to one day be at peace in her own land. However, that will only happen when Christ comes back. Until that day arrives, I will defend Israel's right to not only exist, but to defend itself from ANYONE who would harm and/or offend her. I will also point out in Biblical fashion, what Israel needs to do, to prevent further judgement against her, and to restore its fellowship with God almighty. I also have a right to criticize even the president of the US, NO MATTER WHAT PARTY HE IS, and want that respected. I will not have others silencing my voice, or my faith, because it will "offend the BDO". I requesting, very strongly, the name of the person who made this false accusation as I have the right to know who my accuser is. If my faith and conservative values will not be respected, then I no longer wish to be a part of the Bensalem Democratic Organization. Consider this my resignation from the Bensalem Democratic Organization.

BDO CHAIR'S RESPONSE:
Wendy,
Many of our members myself included are Christian which has nothing to do with this. It is against our bylaws to publicly denounce or do anything that brings harm to the overall cause of the party either local, state or nationally.

bottom line.

you can be as conservative and faith oriented as you want the more the merrier

This wasn't an attack on that.

I wont discuss this any further.

Joe


CAN WE SAY HYPOCRISY HERE??? CAN WE ALSO SAY LIAR??
MY FAITH AND MY 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND THEY KNOW IT!! GUYS, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE PAST YEAR, BECAUSE THEY WERE UNWILLING TO ALLOW ME IN TO THEIR ORGANIZATION AS I AM. THEY TRIED TO USE THE PREVIOUS CHAIR AND HIS CO-CHAIR WIFE AGAINST ME, BUT IT FAILED MISERABLY.
I MADE IT CLEAR BEFORE, THAT I WAS AN "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER" AND I MEANT IT. JOE, SINCE YOU ALLOWED YOUR CO-CHAIR (JOYCE HADLEY) TO MAKE THESE SLANDEROUS LIES, AND ALLOWED HER AND OTHERS TO PERSECUTE ME FOR MY FAITH, I AM NOW GOING TO SHOW ALL OF THE BDO JUST WHAT I MEAN BY "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER".

No comments:

Post a Comment