Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2012

SOMEONE'S NOT GETTING THEIR WAY

Haman, Haman, Haman!! I hear that you've been a VERY naughty boy, and that the council slapped your little mitts!! Oh yeah, I heard all about the secret little council meeting, in which it was tied at 2 a piece concerning shutting down Union Fire Company. Apparently, one of the council members, who wanted to be a peacemaker, decided to intervene via his brother (who is in law enforcement by the way.), in the situation. Evidently, he also found out the truth through his brother, because when ALL FIVE council members learned the REAL truth of why you shut down Union Fire Company, they all voted IN FAVOR OF RE-OPENING the fire house!!
I am also learning that you didn't appreciate this, and that you are awfully mad at the council for this. You're even trying (in vain) to take this childish temper tantrum out on me!!! I find it even more interesting that you signed this affidavit, it and not the solicitor who you referred it to. I have news for you, IT WON'T WORK! First of all, I have EVERY right to ask the Right to Know requests I have been making, because I am a concerned citizen of this town who deserves some honesty. They can block out the e-mail addresses, social security numbers and private phone numbers, so your hiding behind the "National Security" excuse is flimsy and not going to hold water. It especially won't, when I appeal this to the state of PA. I also think the feds will find this interesting, since from what I also hear, they don't like you very much over the trash talking you gave in the papers over Union's Boat Grant. Haman, you are being nothing more than a petulant child, and your temper tantrum will not affect me, or intimidate me into stopping.







THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, it's obvious you've been following this issue with Union and the boat from the beginning. I'm wondering if you've seen the actual grant application Union members submitted to the goverment? You seem to be very skilled at getting your hands on public documents. In order to provide a more balanced discussion, would you be willing to do a public service and post that grant application on your website?
    One Million Dollars is a lot of money. Surely, if this grant application was in any way fraudulent, you would support exposing this corruption?
    I look forward to your reply. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete