Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Its the Keystone Kops of Bensalem!!

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier_times_news/cops-philly-man-arrested-twice-after-he-escapes-then-shoplifts/article_2c860b89-d76f-5061-9998-dd890c9d4aa2.html

Haman, you really made my day with this story. It made me laugh so hard, I pretty much peed my pants!! I always knew you guys were corrupt, racist, misogynistic, criminals, and incompetent, but this is way too funny for words!! I'm still trying to fathom how two your detectives (According to this article.), failed to make sure this piece of garbage didn't get out of the interview room, let alone the entire police station!! It also amazes me, how you so vehemently make false and slanderous accusations against Union Fire Co. for a boat that IS badly needed, and close them down unjustly, and you have police officers that do this?? My advice on this?? Next time you have someone you have placed under arrest in an interview room, and you go somewhere............
LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment