Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

Some Friendly Advice:

To those who trashed my letter to the editor so ignorantly, you neither know me, nor what my life has been like, so I would cease the slanderous statements before you wind up with more legal trouble than you can handle. Your claims of companies being able to use my blogs against me in attaining employment are invalid and a violation of my civil rights. As for the other puppets that have been contacting me privately, and on my blogspot page, may I suggest this:
Go to the township Building, and ask the "wonderful" mayor and Fred Harran for the following things:
1. An update of the 2012 budget, with proof that there is no deficit, and showing just exactly where EVERY penny of YOUR tax $$$ are being spent
2.Ask to see, and have a copy of these two items:
A. SAFER Grant
B. The Township's Emergency Management Plan
They are REQUIRED BY LAW to show them to you. See what happens when you ask for them, and then continue ignorantly attacking me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't know you. But you are crazy. So find a good shrink. And call them maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue the ignorance, Walt. Continue the ignorance.

    ReplyDelete