Total Pageviews

Monday, August 27, 2012

TO ALL HONORABLE FIREFIGHTERS AND THE BENSALEM DEMOCRATIC ORGANIZATION:

Hey Firefighters!! In particular the ones who were planning on showing at last Wednesday's council meeting. Tonight is a council meeting at the township building, so if I were you I'D BE THERE!! Ask them why its taking so long to get Union fire Co to open, why Harran is fighting their being open, and above all, why he's been LYING about them in the first place!! Ask them why Harran is so desperate to block qualified people from holding offices within the fire department!!
 This goes for you too BDO!! Fred and the mayor attempted to permanently close (and are STILL trying to) Union Fire Company on the basis of false accusations, and ALMOST did. They KNEW you were holding a fund raiser last week, but when the news outlets and anyone else that mattered found out about this secret meeting, they panicked and cancelled it! This is one of their regular meetings, so they can't cancel this one so quickly. Go there and DEMAND answers as to why this fire house is still closed, and to know why Harran's constant lies are causing a danger to public safety!
START DEMANDING THE TRUTH!!!

4 comments:

  1. Why don't YOU go to the meeting, Wendy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save the "you're chicken" bit for someone who is weak, Walt. Not falling for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I do not know who is feeding you your information, but the facts you are stating on here are INCORRECT. Evan, Steve and I were never asked to leave the fire company. Steve respectfully resigned to save the fire company as well as Evan and I resigning from our positions. Please from here on out leave Steve, Evan and I OUT OF YOUR BLOG! You facts are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy (If that IS Who You Really Are:
    What part of this is "incorrect"? The part in which you and your fiance weren't allowed to hold an office, because of his father, or being forced to quit Union Fire Co.?? I have learned that you were not forced to quit the fire house,and for that I apologize, as I more than likely misinterpreted my source. However, I know that Harran successfully blocked you and Evan from holding any office within the fire company. My sources on this overall have NEVER been wrong, and its NOT who you think it is. All I can say is I do apologize, and please don't let Harran intimidate you any more than he already has, because it only feeds his ego.


    To show respect, I will "Leave you and Evan out of the blogs" in the future, but I will not stop telling the truth.

    ReplyDelete