Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Who Would Ever Know..

That Haman had a weak spot! I just learned this yesterday, as I filed one of many valid Right To Know requests, and this one was a lulu!! I evidently asked "the wrong thing" because with this one, he really lost it!! You see, I have been rally curious as to what qualifies him and Nabal to hold the positions they have, so I made a simple request:
"I specifically want to know the EXACT qualifications both Fred Harran and Pat Ponticelli have for the positions they hold. I also wish to know if both or either have ANY marine rescue, or fire safety training and where they received the training from."
This is the response I received:
Ms. Saddler we have been attempting to contact you on numerous occasions and have left messages for you and have gone unreturned. Please contact us so we may get clarification.
Clarification!! Clarification!! C'mon Haman!! Who are you trying to fool?? First off, I have been responding, but its been by e-mail, and he knows it. Secondly, I did respond this time around, by e-mail, and this is what I said:
Director:
Sorry, but I was indisposed at the moment. What "clarification" do you need? I believe its pretty obvious what I am looking for. I am wanting to know specifically what qualifications, training, education, and experience, both you and Ponticelli have that qualifies you to be in the positions you are in. I am also wondering what Marine Unit/water Rescue, and Fire Safety experience and/or training, BOTH of you have had.

Mrs. Wendy Saddler


Then I get this extremely childish temper tantrum of a response:

Ms. Saddler
Since you refuse to provide clarification, I will have Lt. Lynady respond to your RTK. Until then feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest in Bensalem Township Police


What a BIG BABY!!! I DID provide clarification, but apparently you have something to hide, so you respond like an angry child, and do the equivalent of "taking your ball, and going home", so you don't have to answer a question honestly. Let me make it even clearer for you Haman. I specifically want to know the education and/or training that you and Nabal received, as well as what ACTUAL experience in law enforcement, and NOT the statements from the propaganda newsletter (Like its going to help.) that your master has printed for all to see. I want to see proof you attended any universities you claimed to have attended, and ANY training you have had within law enforcement that entitles you to hold the position you have. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?? I am here to find out the truth, and I will with God's help find it. I know why you do this and its because you and the mayor are SCARED of a mere woman, who wants to find the truth, and you know it. Trust me, if you think for one moment, I am either intimidated or frightened by your misogynistic disrespectful attitude towards me as a woman you are mistaken. I see clearly, that in this I struck a nerve, so I will just end this with..........

TRUTH HURTS, DOESN'T IT??

No comments:

Post a Comment